MY PORTFOLIO 2021

1.PERSONAL DATA 
My name is Ariana Rivas, my friends  call me Ary, I am 18 years old, I am currently studying my last year of high school, I have 2 younger brothers

 





2. My personality 

I consider myself a very friendly person, whenever I see that a person is new in a place I try to include him so that this is not the only reason why I have many acquaintances, although I am also very reserved with my things I usually tell only my best friends Lesky and Caceres and my best friends Marcela and Evelyn, others I like to help others with their things


My mother, my brother and I live in my house, my mother has always taught me to learn everything and that has created a very distinctive personality, I usually take many courses because I like to learn new things and teach them to others in the main My brother, I usually be a creative person, I like to decorate my house and especially my room with new pictures and paintings and also photos, I am also very detailed. liking

3.Hobbies and singular skills

Talking about my hobbies, I always keep busy with things that I like and that make me learn, since I was very little I served in the church of my municipality, I have been in service for 8 years, between 10 and it has been one of the most beautiful experiences that I have had to give my youth and part of my childhood to God but I always enjoy my life, in addition to that I teach some tools to young people, I also have to go to my work to inform people, and I enjoy my free time going out all the Saturdays with my friends to different parties, on Sundays I go to my friends' parties and support them and at night we always go to dinner and talk about our week

4.Select your possible academical options. Mention all your hobbies 

I have only one academic option, I study the communications career, at Matias Delgado University, taking courses made me discover what I really like,my hobbies I have mentioned before

5.What are your life projection for the next years?

my life project is to study my university career and continue working in the media

6. What would you say to your "I" from 2019?

It is a totally important question, what I would tell you is not to give up and continue fighting for your dreams that do not hesitate to take those courses because in 2021 what she has most wanted is coming, that she is not sad about those friendships that they excluded her when she was new and made her feel no matter that she met people who became one of the most beautiful friendships, and others she already knew but joins them, that I trust in the ability that she has because if you were to achieve one of your dreams

a)-If you were an entrepreneur, what would be your 

business about?

I would like to sell my voice for whose radios and advertisements

b)-Would you like to do both? Professional work and 

entrepreneurship life?

it would be complicated

c)-Are you interesting in learning something new?

yes, many new things like courses in different things

d)-Describe briefly your expectancy in 5 years

5 line

My expectation in 5 years, possibly I am about to graduate or I already have my degree, I hope I have grown and be in another channel, I project with more maturity and more confidence



Comentarios